For those who can’t quite afford a Virgin Galactic trip to space ($250,000), but still have $125,000 and want to visit the edge of space? There’s Spaceship Neptune from Space Perspective. Think of it as a luxurious capsule that comfortably transports eight passengers and a pilot. Featuring ergonomic seats, a drink bar, full bathroom and large windows that let you take in the amazing views. Read more for a video,additional pictures and information.
Passengers will lift off from the now defunct Shuttle Landing Facility at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center (KSC) on Florida’s Space Coast. The entire trip will take around six hours: two hours reaching maximum altitude of 100,000-feet, two hours in the stratosphere and two hours descending for an ocean landing. Test flights are set to begin next year.
- Developed in cooperation with NASA to mark the 50th anniversary of man's historic walk on the moon, this highly detailed collectible LEGO replica of the iconic Apollo 11 Eagle Lunar Lander is a spectacular display model
- It's packed with amazing details, including detachable ascent and descent stages, a lunar surface display base and 2 astronaut minifigures with NASA-detailed spacesuits
- The LEGO Creator Expert Apollo 11 Lunar Lander makes an impressive display for home or office
- The advanced LEGO Creator Expert Apollo 11 Lunar Lander model is a challenging and rewarding LEGO building set that makes a great gift for space and NASA fans, and for kids ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
We’re committed to fundamentally changing the way people have access to space — both to perform much-needed research to benefit life on Earth and to affect how we view and connect with our planet,” said Space Perspective founder and co-CEO Jane Poynter.