The last Alienware laptop have an AMD processor was the Aurora mALX back in 2007, but today, the company announces the m15 Ryzen Edition R5. It features Alienware’s fastest displays on a 15-inch notebook ever, allowing users to select up to QHD 240Hz or FHD 360Hz panels to deliver silky smooth gameplay. This is also the first Legend 2.0-based Alienware notebook, thanks to a new design feature called Dark Core, which darkens the interior shade of the laptop to minimize distractions and keep your mind in the game. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The laptop can be configured with up to AMD Ryzen 5000 H-Series Mobile Processors, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Laptop GPUs, and user-upgradeable 3200Mhz DDR4 memory, a first for Alienware 15-inch notebooks. It holds its own in the style department with a high-endurance paint formula engineered for increased stain-resistance and premium surface feel. Available April 20th, priced from $1,794 USD.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics (Base: 1350MHz, Boost: 1485MHz, TDP: 55W)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
Finally, we can’t leave out the “cherry” on top – an optional ultra-low profile mechanical keyboard co-developed with Cherry MX that creates a distinctive typing experience and supports per-key RGB lighting,” said Alienware.