Piestro’s automated pizza vending machine has just gone contactless with PopID, a facial recognition payment company that offers consumers a faster, easier and safer way to pay. That’s right, simply open up the Piestro app to place pre-orders for pickup and then look at the camera to pay. The machines consist of advanced robotics, precise dispensing, and temperature sensors, including a complex temperature isolation system that keeps the toppings and dough at proper temperatures from the heat of the oven below. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The innovative cooking system allows operators to upload customizable recipes and stock it with the best ingredients to make a pizza that rivals the artisanal flavor and ideal texture of restaurants, in just three minutes, all at the push of the button, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Eventually, Piestro hopes to partner with delivery services for customers who want to have the pizza delivered directly to their door.
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun & Energy Efficient. Dishwasher safe- no
- Bakes 12" Pizzas With A Deliciously Crispy Crust
- Nonstick Coated Baking Plate Bakes Crust To Perfection & Makes Clean Up Easy
- Bakes Fresh Homemade Pizzas Or Flatbreads With Favorite Toppings Without Even Turning On An Oven
Integrating PopID into our system will allow our customers a safe and reliable way to pay for their pizzas while also expediting the overall process from ordering to eating. We want our customers to experience our deliciously crafted pizzas as quickly as possible, without sacrificing the quality of the product or their health and safety. PopID does that, and we are excited to partner with them to give customers the payment experience they deserve,” said Massimo De Marco, CEO of Piestro.