The Amazon Smart Thermostat is based on Honeywell Home technology, and you can get one for $47.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. Unlike traditional thermostats, this one has Alexa do all the programming for you. This includes automatically adjusting the temperature to suit your preferences or even be set to your preferred temperature when you’re home, away, or asleep. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Smart upgrade - Amazon Smart Thermostat is an easy way to switch from a traditional thermostat and help reduce energy usage.
- Save money - After purchase, Amazon will send you an email with details about rebates that may be available from energy providers in your area. Explore rebates above.
- Save energy - ENERGY STAR certified thermostats are required to save an average of $50 on yearly energy bills.
- Automatic comfort - Alexa can do the programming for you, updating the temperature to keep you comfortable.
- On-the-go control - Let Alexa set the temperature, or set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app.
Simply pair the Amazon Smart Thermostat to any Alexa-enabled device at home, and you’ll be able to control your HVAC system with your voice. When you’re not at home, just use the Alexa app to manually adjust the temperature or set a schedule directly from the app. You won’t need to hire a handyman for installation either, as the Amazon Smart Thermostat on your own by following the step-by-step instructions in the Alexa app.