The Anker Roav DashCam Duo is perfect for ride sharing drivers or just anyone who wants to record the interior / exterior of a vehicle simultaneously, and you can get one for $73.09 shipped, today only, originally $87.99. Best of all, it has dual 323 Sony sensors with F1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology to provide extra clear night-time footage. Built-in GPS allows you to track your driving route, location, and speed without needing to plug in an external device. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review with road footage and additional information.
- 【All-Around Coverage】: A 155° wide-angle front camera and a 110° interior camera simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in 1080p Full HD. Note: Mount in the upper mid-section of the windshield for maximum coverage.
- 【Enhanced Night Vision】: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- 【Track Your Journey】: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- 【Parking Mode】: DashCam Duo's parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: This feature requires a hardwire kit (not included).
- 【Emergency Recording】: Automatically records 10 seconds before a collision and 20 seconds after so that you have access to the full story, no matter the situation. The recording is automatically locked to prevent it from being rewritten.
The 155° wide-angle front camera covers up to four lanes of traffic, while the 110° interior camera keeps an eye on the entire cabin. Rugged components and fire-proof materials ensure DashCam Duo can work in even the most extreme environments, whether it be arctic weather or blistering summer heat. Set it to Parking Mode, and DashCam Duo continues to monitor your vehicle 24 hours a day.