Photo credit: Evan Blass
Gadget leaker Evan Blass gives us a first look at the Oppo Find X3 Pro smartphone, which has a rear camera bump unlike any that you’ve probably seen before. Aimed to compete with the Samsung Galaxy S21 lineup, this mobile phone not only has a quad rear camera setup (2 x 50MP main and ultrawide sensors), but a 6.7-inch QHD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 888 processor, and a 4500mAh battery with SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging support. Read more for two additional pictures and information.
No other details were revealed, other than its release date will be some time in late March or early April. Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy S21 lineup tomorrow at their Unpacked event, so we’ll know exactly how Oppo’s offering compares sooner than later. However, one of its other competitors, the OnePlus 9, won’t be launching until mid-March, which would give consumers time to see what mobile phone best fits them at around the $849 price point.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.