Anker’s Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth Speaker packs enormous sound into a compact package, and you can get one for $69.99 shipped, today only, originally $99.99. For exceptional sound accuracy, it features an advanced DSP and dedicated power supplies for each individual woofer as well as tweeter. You can even pair two of them together to double the volume or for huge stereo sound. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Media Acclaimed: Tech Radar says Motion+ has “Excellent audio performance” and Best Product says “It’s the best speaker $100 can buy”
- Hi-Res Audio: Anker Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker is equipped with stunning Hi-Res audio which is further enhanced by Qualcomm aptX for lossless music reproduction when streaming via Bluetooth
- Huge Sound with Intense Bass: Packed with two ultra-high frequency tweeters, two neodymium woofers, and two passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real-time by our exclusive BassUpTM technology
- Exceptional Depth and Clarity: Anker Soundcore Motion+ Bluetooth speaker has an ultra-wide frequency range that stretches from 50 Hz to 40 kHz and is paired with an advanced DSP to ensure all the details and idiosyncrasies of a song are faithfully reproduced
- IPX7 Waterproof: Fully-waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids
It uses dual 40kHz ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to produce 30W of rich sound, positioned at a 15° angle to optimize sound dispersion. Its wide frequency range extends from a super-low 50Hz to an ultra-high 40KHz to reproduce music in the way the artist meant for it to be heard. Best of all, its fully waterproof casing keeps it fully protected against unexpected spills, downpours, and submersion.