APC’s UPS Battery Backup keeps you powered on during an emergency, and it’s being offered for just $49.99 shipped, today only, originally $79.99. When there’s an outage, the battery backup surge protected outlets deliver clean power for up to an hour depending on the power load of connected devices. Product page. Read more for an informational video.
- 550VA / 330W Backup Battery power supply
- 8 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 4 UPS Battery Backup with Surge Protection Outlets, and 4 Surge Protector Only Outlets
- Surge protection for ethernet dataline ports (RJ45 10/100 ports)
- 5' Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P), wall-mountable, plus FREE Windows PC power-management software (Mac OS uses native "Energy Saver" Settings)
- 3-5 Year Battery Life. APC UPS replacement battery sold separately (part # APCRBC110)
All of the outlets provide surge protection and will protect your electronics from power disturbances caused by power line surges or voltage electrical spikes. APC also provides a 3-year, $75,000 Equipment Protection Policy on the BE550G, so you can use it with confidence.