The all-new Apple iPad could be the best value of the entire lineup, and you can get one for $299 shipped, today only, originally $329. It now comes equipped with Apple’s A13 Bionic chip, which offers a 20% performance increase over the previous generation. This makes the 9th-generation iPad up to 3x faster than the best-selling Chromebook and 6x faster than the best-selling Android tablet. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
This tablet is perfect for video calls too, with its new 12MP Ultra Wide front camera and Neural Engine. Center Stage functionality means that the camera automatically pans as the user moves around to keep them in view. When others users join in, the camera detects them as well, and smoothly zooms out to include everyone in the conversation.
- Smart Keyboard lets you write a term paper or create a presentation on a full-size keyboard whenever you need one.
- It connects easily without the need for pairing or charging, so it’s always ready to go.
- And when you’re done, it folds to create a slim, lightweight cover.
iPad has never been more essential for working, learning, and communicating, and we’re excited to bring one of the biggest updates ever to our most popular iPad. With the powerful A13 Bionic, more engaging video calls with Center Stage, and double the storage, the new iPad delivers advanced capabilities, versatility, and simplicity at an incredible value,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.