Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Apple is all but certain to be releasing their next-generation iPhone 12 later this year, with many leaks already confirming the various models, and now, Lets Go Digital partnered with Concept Creator to give us a sneak peek. The base model is reported to feature a 5.4-inch OLED screen with a dual rear camera setup. Read more for a video and additional information.
Then an iPhone 12 Pro sports a 6.1″ OLED display with a triple camera setup and ToF sensor. Last, but not least, the iPhone 12 Pro Max model, is alleged to have an 6.7-inch OLED display and also a triple rear camera as well as a 3D ToF sensor. Pricing has not yet been revealed, but you an expect them to be on par with the iPhone 11 models.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.