The official Apple Polishing Cloth is made from soft, nonabrasive material designed to clean any iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Pro Display XDR, etc. display, including nano-texture glass, safely and effectively. However, most will scoff at paying $19 for a single cleaning cloth, as a 6-pack of cleaning cloths (from Amazon) can be picked up for under $10 at many places online. Regardless of its price tag, this product has already sold out, and for those ordering now, you’ll have to wait up to 12-weeks for delivery. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
One thing to note is that this appears to be the same Polishing Cloth that comes packaged with the $5,999 USD Pro Display XDR or iMacs configured with that option. Considering that the former is a 6016 × 3384 6K color-calibrated panel equipped with blue-colored LEDs for its backlight instead of white and a system of custom lenses and reflectors, it seems like a worthy investment for some.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue