The Apple Watch SE is a great option for those who don’t need a blood oxygen monitor, and you can get one for $259 shipped, this weekend only, originally $279. It still features the same accelerometer, gyroscope, and always-on altimeter as the Apple Watch Series 6, and when combined with the latest motion sensors and microphone, it offers robust health and safety capabilities including fall detection, Emergency SOS, international emergency calling, as well as the Noise app. Product age. Read more for a hands-on video overview and additional information.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
Other features include a Retina display that is 30 percent larger than Series 3 as well as Apple’s S5 System in Package (SiP) and dual-core processor, which delivers incredibly fast performance, up to two times faster than the Series 3. Plus, its Digital Crown with haptic feedback generates incremental clicks with an extraordinary mechanical feel as it is rotated.
- All watch features, buttons and sensitivity are accessible and easily operated with the case installed
- UB Pro bumper creates rugged shock absorption and a raised bezel to protect screen from damage
- Case includes scratch-resistant and fully adjustable built-in watch band. Double tongue buckle for secure lock
Apple Watch SE combines elements of the Series 6 design with the most essential features of Apple Watch, all at a more affordable price. We’re excited to offer another great option to help customers stay connected, be more active, and keep an eye on their health,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer.