Called Neural Voice Puppetry, artificial intelligence can now make use of audio-driven facial video synthesis, or in other words, create audio deepfakes. When fed an audio sequence of a source person or digital assistant, this system generates a photo-realistic output video of a target person that is in sync with the audio of the source input. This is made possible with a deep neural network that employs a latent 3D face model space. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
This approach can be generalized across different people, allowing one to synthesize videos of a target actor with the voice of any unknown source actor or even synthetic voices that can be generated utilizing standard text-to-speech approaches. In the real world, it can be used for video avatars, video dubbing, and text-driven video synthesis of a talking head.
- 14 inch Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13inch laptop footprint.
- The FHD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode.
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1s Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a super bright backlit keyboard.
- The lightweight (3lbs) all-aluminum metal body makes the C434 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go out of style.