For those who don’t know, Sophia is a social humanoid robot, modeled after the ancient Egyptian Queen Nefertiti, that was developed by Hong Kong-based company Hanson Robotics. Cameras within Sophia’s eyes combined with computer algorithms enable her to see, follow faces, sustain eye contact, and recognize individuals. She’s capable of processing speech and have conversations using a natural language subsystem. Read more to see what she has to say on the future of AI.
David Hanson stated that Sophia would ultimately be a good fit to serve in healthcare, customer service, therapy and education. She runs on AI-powered software that is constantly being trained in the lab, so her conversations are likely to get faster. Sophia’s expressions are also likely to have fewer errors as well as giving her the ability t answer increasingly complex questions with more accuracy.
- 529 ASSORTED PIECES – The K’NEX Power and Play Motorized Building Set contains 529 parts, including different sizes of connectors, rods, and wheels. These can be clicked together easily for a myriad of 3D configurations.
- MOTOR INCLUDED – The K’NEX Power and Play Motorized Building Set is the only set on the market that includes a motor. Watch your child’s creations come to life when you attach the battery-powered motor to them!
- SUITCASE STYLE PACKAGING – Fuel your child’s curiosity and let him look for inspiration everywhere by bringing this building set along on family trips! The handy, reusable box allows hassle-free carrying of this educational toy.
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE – Let your little one’s creative juices flow with this Power and Play Building Set. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions that will teach your child to create models such as racecars and aircraft.
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.