Chris Hadfield may not be an expert at self-isolation, but he definitely has some experience in his line of work as an astronaut. He served as commander of the International Space Station back in December of 2012 and wants everyone to understand the “mission” they are trying to accomplish. Once that is clear, begin setting goals through the constraints you’re facing. Read more for the video and additional information.
What is a mission? Put simply, decide what you hope to achieve and the tasks required to get it done. Be aware of your constraints by staying away from others as well as considering factors like financial resources and your obligations. The next step is just to take action, whether that be learning a new skill (language, musical instrument, etc.), taking care of loved ones, or just keeping busy.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. This space toy with astronaut figures lets you role play the many missions the Saturn V completed.
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module. Plus, there are 2 minifigures to accompany the Lunar Lander and splashdown rocket toy.
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands. The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space.
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set
- This spaceship toy measures over 39-inches (100 centimeter) high and 6-inches (17 centimeter) in diameter. It includes 1,969 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older.
Understand the actual risk, don’t just be afraid of things. Go to a credible source and find out what is truly the risk that you’re facing right now,” said Hadfield.