The first-generation ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE was impressive to say the least, but this next-gen model takes things to the next level. It can be configured with an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX mobile processor CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics, and either a 120 Hz 4K display with 100% Adobe RGB color space coverage or a 300 Hz FHD display with a 3ms response time as well as 100% sRGB color space coverage. Both of the displays are PANTONE Validated and sport ultra thin-bezel designs, along with Adaptive-Sync technology. Read more for two videos and additional information.
What really sets it apart is its ScreenPad Plus secondary panel, which has many uses, including web browsing, reading emails, chatting on social media, video streaming or even recording gameplay. Republic of Gamers (ROG) collaborated with developers for additional interactive content on the secondary display, as well as teaming up with XSplit Gamecaster to enable gamers to monitor their streams while gaming on the main display. An integrated Two-Way AI Noise-Cancellation function offers clear communication, while the upgraded Dolby Atmos speakers provide crisp and rich audio.
- Welcome to the next generation of gaming performance with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your favorite games and the newest titles
- Get maximum performance via Dual Burn Support, which pushes the CPU and GPU together for improved framerates, and Legion Coldfront 2.0 for thermal tuning
- The Legion TrueStrike keyboard with soft-landing switches delivers hair-trigger inputs
The upgraded Active Aerodynamic System Plus (AAS+) cooling system allows more power to be fed to the CPU and GPU without increasing noise levels. The design provides an air intake underneath the secondary display to aid cooling. It features new Arc Flow fans that increase airflow by 13% over the previous generation, transfers heat from the AMD CPU with a liquid-metal thermal compound, and uses five heat pipes and four heatsinks with increased surface area,” said ASUS.