The Atari Ultimate Arcade Fight Stick is perfect for anyone who loves classic games, and you can get one for $179.99 shipped, today only, originally $194.99. Aside from the over 100 included Atari games, this Raspberry Pi 3B-powered device offers an all-in-one arcade experience in a small form factor. Use the Micro Center Retro Gaming Atari SD Card to load your own emulators / games and play them using the 2 joysticks. The 16 buttons allow 2 players to compete head-to-head, complete with a trackball for games like Missile Command. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The one-stop option for all of your retropie emulator gaming needs. Well made 2 player fightstick with dual joystick and trackball allows you to game with your friends and family at home
- Powered by Raspberry Pi 3B+ single board computer with Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz, upgraded on-board WiFi and bluetooth connectivity
- Preinstalled 32GB Micro SD with download utility containing over 100 licensed Atari Games and Operating System. Play all your favorite Atari console and arcade games on one device
- High performance arcade fightstick game controller console features large, spaced-out buttons and 8 direction bat top joysticks to deliver great responsiveness and excellent control with a real arcade feel. Trackball is intended to be used with emulation environment
- Easy access and customizable. The top lid of the game pad can be opened access the internal parts for full control and customization to your own game style. Roomy interior with additional storage for 6ft HDMI cable, Micro USB power supply with switch and other components
After connecting to a WiFi network, simply add a keyboard and mouse to load your own software onto the fight stick. Other included items include a 6-foot HDMI cable, user manual / instructions, and a microUSB power supply with switch. It measures 23.22 x 10.43 x 4.33 inches and weighs in at an ample 17.6-pounds.