Photo credit: Fang Yi
In the comic book world, Batman’s personal motorcycle is a modified street-bike with a 786cc liquid-cooled V-4 engine equipped with a computer-controlled carburetor and bulletproof wind-guard. However, in The Dark Knight trilogy, the bike, called a Batpod, has 20″ tires and is powered by a high-performance, water-cooled, single-cylinder engine. With “The Batman” set for release on March 4, 2022 in theaters, it’s only fitting that the superhero get an all-electric autonomous version to fight crime. Read more for additional pictures and information.
This concept was designed by Fang Yi and draws inspiration from the Tesla Cybertruck. It keeps things simple, but throws in full autonomy in case Batman may need some backup. Now we know for a fact that the latest Batmobile looks like like a muscle car than the outlandish design of the Dark Knight Trilogy’s Tumbler, although as the trailers show, it still has some tricks up its sleeve.
- Build the BATMOBILE – Recreate all the details of the iconic super-hero car with this awesome LEGO Technic THE BATMAN – BATMOBILE 42127 toy set for kids and adults
- As seen in THE BATMAN movie – This authentic model is a true-to-life LEGO Technic replica version of the BATMOBILE as seen in the 2022 movie
- See the car light up – Includes 2 light bricks to bring the BATMOBILE to life. The red light adds a glow to the transparent engine, while the yellow brick lights up the front grille
- Packed with functions – Cool features include front steering, differential on rear wheels, moving pistons, spinning flame, plus opening doors and hood
- Ideal for ages 10+ – Kids and adults who love super-hero vehicles will love building this tribute to their favorite super-hero car. It’s perfect if you’re looking for the best gifts for Batman fans