Ballistic gel may sound intimidating, but it’s actually just a solution of gelatin powder in water that simulates the density as well as viscosity of muscle tissue. It’s mainly utilized as the standardized medium for testing firearms ammunition. What it doesn’t do is model the tensile strength of muscles or the structures of the body, like skin / bones, which means testing very low velocity projectiles is quite limited. Read more to see how it fares against an elephant rifle and a 500 Nitro Express.
An elephant rifle can be double barrel, single shot, or bolt action and they all provide enough stopping power to prevent harm to the hunter in the case of charging game. This firearm not only requires extreme power, which the .50 BMG or 20 mm cannons would provide, but also the ability to be carried for long periods. Hunters need also be able to shoot these rifles from any position or angle, which means all are extremely balanced to rapidly track moving animals.
- Self-developed Silent Motherboard: The Ender-3 V2 built-in self-developed silent motherboard, which has stronger anti-interference, faster and more stable motion performance, silent printing and low decibel operation.
- UL Certified MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with MeanWell power supply, produced by the listed company with mature technology, meeting all the needs of fast heating and long-time printing. Moreover, the power supply is concealed in the machine, making it much safer.
- Effortless Filament Feed-in: Ender-3 V2 adds a rotary knob on the extruder, making loading and feeding filament process much easier; Brand new operation UI system and 4.3" smart color screen greatly improve user experience.
- Resume Printing Function: Can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages, saving your time and reducing waste.
- Carborundum Glass Platform: Enable the hotbed heat up quicker and prints adhere better without the warping. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer.