Popular YouTuber ‘Basically Homeless’ transformed his toilet into a full-fledged gaming PC, but it did require quite a bit of work. The most important customization was building a plexiglass barrier between the PC components and the water. This does mean that guests will be able to play the latest games while sitting on the can, literally.
There were a few other modifications made to the toilet, including cutting out spots on top for a cooling fan and up front to showcase all of the hardware. RGB lighting was then added to provide the option of gaming in the dark, possibly during Halloween. It’s all as staggeringly impressive as it is odd.Already have a toilet PC? Then it may be time to install these 3D floors in your bathroom for that optical illusion experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 - Boost up to 1452MHz at 105W (80W + 25W with Dynamic Boost)
- MUX switch - GPU MUX switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency
- Latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H Processor - 24M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores (6 P-cores and 4 E-cores)
- 144Hz 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Type Display
- 16GB DDR5 4800MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 11 Home