Tim Burton’s 1989 Batman film starred Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne / Batman, along with co-stars Kim Basinger, Robert Wuhl, Pat Hingle, Billy Dee Williams, Michael Gough, and Jack Palance. It’s set early in the superhero’s war on crime, and focuses on his conflict with the Joker. There were many games released over the years, including on the NES, but none come near the quality of this fan game made in Unreal Engine 4. Read more for a gameplay preview and additional information.
The preview features many iconic locations, including the Batcave and the streets of Gotham City, with seemingly no important details left out. Unfortunately, its creator, Indie Path, has no plans on making this a free game for fans to download or selling it to a studio for a commercial release. Hopefully, someone at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment or Rocksteady Studios, the current Batman video game rights holders, sees this and makes it happen.
- Build a stunning LEGO version of the iconic Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie, featuring a slide-open, dual minifigure cockpit and 2 hidden machine...
- This display model includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a Batman figure with a cape, The Joker action figure with a gun and Vicki Vale figure with a buildable...
- Collectible LEGO Batmobile toy car measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 76139,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Batmobile from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.