The problem with most electric bikes is that they usually need to be recharged after 40-50 miles or so, that is unless…you’re talking about Biktrix’s Juggernaut HD Duo. This is made possible with its dual 910Wh battery system – one embedded in the frame and a second mounted within the triangle of the frame – that gives you up to 200-miles of range. Power comes from a 1500W mid-drive motor, paired with a 2002Wh battery, enabling it to hit a top speed of 35 mph. Read more for a video and additional information.
Its 4.9″ Vee fat tires let you go anywhere, including sand, mud or snow, while the RST Guide Suspension fork provides control, traction, as well as comfort. On the technology side, there’s an LCD Display that provides vital information about your ride, like speed, battery life, range, odometer, pedal assist level and more. The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you’ll be able to stop anywhere on a dime. More information here.
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride. Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor and Wheels- 16 inches front and 14 inches rear tires
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty . Initial charge time: 12 hours.Failure to recharge the battery at least once a month may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.
With over 50 years of combined experience in design, manufacturing, distribution and customer support, the Biktrix team brings to the table everything one would hope for in an electric bike tech company. Biktrix has sold over 15,000 bikes worldwide since 2013 and continues to bring world class, game-changer eBikes to the market,” said the company.