Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are now offered in a limited edition rose gold, and you can pick up a pair for $220 shipped, today only, originally $349. Unlike its predecessors, this model is now enabled with Bose AR — an innovative, audio only take on Augmented reality. That’s right, embedded inside your headphones is a multi directional motion sensor that Bose AR can utilize to provide contextual audio based on where you are. Simply unlock Bose AR through a firmware update via the Bose connect app. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Limited-edition Rose Gold QC 35 headphones II
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app
These stylish headphones are Alexa enabled, too, so you can enjoy entertainment, get information, and manage your day — all without looking at your phone. You can adjust the evel of noise cancelling between three settings using the action button or the Bose connect app, while a volume optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, and a noise rejecting dual microphone system provides clearer calls, even in noisy environments. On a full charge, you can expect up to 20-hours of continuous playtime.