Bose Sleepbuds II feature much better noise masking than its predecessor and introduce new categories of content to combat the other barrier to rest: the inability to relax. This model combines new acoustic as well as electronics design, a revamped enclosure that’s lighter than a dime, new proprietary ear tips for a secure, super-soft fit, and over 35 free tracks. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
These two tiny, ultra-comfortable, truly wireless earbuds can block, cover, and replace the audible distractions from loud partners, neighbors, dogs, traffic and more. Use the free Bose Sleep App to set an alarm, change volume, and browse hree categories of content — all precisely developed, engineered, and mixed to overcome what keeps you up or wakes you up. There are 14 noise-masking tracks mirror the frequencies of night-time disruptions, hiding them under relaxing layers of audio. Available October 6th, priced at $249.95.
- TRULY wireless Sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an Ipx4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of Stay hear and Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case and also features a charging time of 2 hours
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App's "find My buds" feature
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via connect app. Connectivity Technology: Wireless Bluetooth
Bose Sleepbuds II use advancements in our proprietary noise masking technology because covering sound — not cancelling it — is a better solution for sleeping. You can’t duplicate the experience combining earbuds with apps, playing your music louder, or using earplugs and bedside machines — so millions of people are still suffering. We never gave up on helping them, and that’s why we’re so excited about Sleepbuds II. They ‘quiet’ more of the low frequencies found in the biggest threats to a peaceful bedroom — like snoring partners, idling engines, and nearby footsteps. And with new relaxation tracks, they help quiet your mind, too,” said Steve Romine, head of the Bose Health Division.