Rocos, a robot operations software platform, has partnered with Boston Dynamics, a leader in mobile robotics, to enhance Spot’s existing capabilities. When combined with the Rocos platform, Spot can be managed from a remote location, with missions designed and edited on the fly. This enables sensor data to be collected on the mission and accessed by remote teams. Read more to see how it performs as a sheep herder.
Plus, the robotic dog can now be manually teleoperated to investigate issues, capture new data, or be redirected as required. Straight from the factory, Spot is already capable of navigating rugged environments to capture data in real-time, while providing real-time anomaly detection as well as access to historic digital records for comparison.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering as they construct and play with this super-realistic app-controlled LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator replica, with authentic detailing and advanced app technology
- This high-tech construction toy is powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise functionality for hours of immersive play
- Kids can choose from 4 control screens to drive, operate the boom and bucket, create movement sequences, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as power usage and drive distance
- This 4,108-piece LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100 replica, with lots of true-to-life details and an authentic color scheme, makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 12+
- This awesome LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator model measures over 15 inches (39cm) high, 25 inches (65cm) long and 10 inches (27cm) wide, and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
The age of autonomous robots is upon us. We’re working with organizations like Boston Dynamics to help accelerate the adoption of robotics. By connecting robots to the cloud, we can help them combine a cloud software layer with robotics to achieve physical automation at scale. Our customers are augmenting their human workforces to automate physical processes that are often dull, dirty, or dangerous. I’m excited to be working with the world-class team at Boston Dynamics,” said Rocos CEO David Inggs.