Cadillac begins its electric vehicle journey with the LYRIQ, a modern and all-eectric luxury crossover. It’s powered by the Ultium propulsion system with 300 miles of range on a full charge, and rear-wheel drive as well as performance all-wheel drive configurations. Super Cruise is the industry’s first truly hands-free driver assistance technology and is currently available on more than 200,000 miles of recently enhanced compatible highways. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other innovative technologies include dual-plane augmented reality-enhanced head-up display, remote self-parking, seamless adaptive technology interaction with the driver and passengers showcased in a 33-inch-diagonal advanced LED screen that spans the entire viewing area of the driver. The LED display has the highest pixel density available in the automotive industry today and can display over one billion colors, around 64-times more than any other production vehicle today.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
Led by LYRIQ, Cadillac will redefine American luxury over the next decade with a new portfolio of transformative EVs. We will deliver experiences that engage the senses, anticipate desires and enable our customers to go on extraordinary journeys,” said Steve Carlisle, executive vice president and president, GM North America.