In addition to being an ultra rugged smartphone, the Cat S62 Pro comes equipped with the highest resolution FLIR Lepton thermal imaging sensor, which is a game changer for more demanding work environments, like engineering, mining, manufacture, agriculture and wildlife. This means that you’ll be able to monitor a custom temperature range (anything between -20 degrees Celsius to +400 degrees Celsius) and add alarms to alert you when something falls within that range. Great for watching machinery to reach a specified temperature, screening for unusually elevated temperatures, finding game or livestock at night, or even by security at airports. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Yes, this smartphone is hygienic too, as it’s capable of being fully submerged and easily washed with soaps and disinfectants or cleaned with alcohol wipes, which makes it ideal for hygiene-conscious consumers, especially during times like these. The IP69 rating has recently been added, which means it can withstand being washed with high pressure washers. Other features include a 5.7” FHD+ (18×9) display, Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a fingerprint sensor, and a 4,000 mAh battery. Available April 16th, priced at $699 USD.
- 🌋Thermal Imaging Camera & Endoscoped Supported: Thermal Imaging Camera: The integrated FLIR thermal imaging camera with MSX technoloay on the Ulefone Armor 9 rugged phones can detect obiects in the scene and create thermal images based on temperature abnormalities. It also features an external expansion port on the left bottom, which can connect to an endoscope. (🧡Note: Not compatible with new AT&T or Cricket activations)
- 🌋Samsung GW1 64MP Camera: Armor 9 features Samsung GW1 64MP ultra-high resolution image sensor with Te-tracell and integrated 3D HDR technology, capturing more detailed images and video even in mixed and challenging lighting environment. Besides, it supports underwater photography mode, you can easily capture every stunning momentwhether you are swimming or diving.
- 🌋8GB + 128GB & Helio P90: Armor 9 is poewred MediaTek, Helio P90 octa-core AI processor, which not only more faster, the versatile can provide impressive imaging capabilities. 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM of internal storage and additional 2TB external memory support, it definitely meet your every need for storage space, from running games to apps.
- 🌋Advanced configuration: Runs the latest Android 10 system. 6600mAh long-lasting battery as well as supporting 18W fast charging. Supports waterproof 3 in 1 endoscope. Supports GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, Galileo positioning systems. Supports NFC, Google Pay and OTG function. Moreover, face ID and fingerprint recognition help you access your phone short to 0.1s.
- 🌋Waterproof, Dust-Proof & Drop-Resistant: Armor 9 was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1.5 meters up to 30 minutes). It also passes the strict MIL-STD-810G certification.
Tested to Cat® phones’ demanding, market leading rugged standards, the S62 Pro is incredibly tough. It achieves and surpasses an ingress protection rating of IP68 and US military standard, Mil Spec 810H. It has undergone rigorous testing including repeated drop tests from 1.8m onto steel, with multiple drops onto every side and corner, as well as extensive waterproof, dirt and dust proof, temperature extreme survivability, and vibration and tumble tests,” said the company.