CMON’s Cyberpunk 2077: Gangs of Night City is essentially a competitive tabletop game for 1 to 4 players who take on the role of ruthless gangs vying for control of the underground. You’ll be able to clash with other gangs as your enterprising band of toughs seeks to gain dominance over the criminal underworld.
This tabletop game proved so popular on Kickstarter that it achieved its funding goal in a single day, or to be more specific, reaching $269,608 USD of its $100,000 initially set. Want one yourself? You’ll have to pledge $110 or more, but there’s just one caveat: the shipping date isn’t until July 2023. Kickstarter page here. However, you won’t find FerRAR.exe, the futuristic Ferrari hypercar, in this version of the game.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Players dictate how each story progresses down their unique branching paths. With evolving objectives, players need to constantly adapt their strategies to come out on top,” said CMON.