Mostly everyone on the internet has seen the famous Bill Gates mug shot photographed by the Albuquerque, New Mexico police in 1977 after a traffic violation. Even though specific details have been lost over time, it’s rumored that he was caught driving without a license and for running a stop sign. With that out of the way, we can get to this luxurious PC build by Bobby White that is centered around this mug shot. Read more for the build video and additional information.
Inside the NZXT 510 ATX Mid Tower case, you’ll find an AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor, ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WIFI) motherboard, NZXT Kraken X63 cooler, 64GB of Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200 RAM, a Kingston KC2500 1TB SSD, ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 10GB TUF gaming graphics card, and an NZXT c750 power supply. The white gold and diamonds were used to recreate the Bill Gates mug shot, but in silhouette form.
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A