For those who either weren’t around in the 1990s or just never tried them, Doritos 3D is essentially a puffed version of the chip that was discontinued in the United States in the mid-2000s. Think of them as “Doritos-meets-Bugles”, with original flavors including Jalapeño Cheddar, Nacho Cheese and Zesty Ranch. The company announced late last month that it would be making comeback on December 28th in Chili Cheese Nacho and Spicy Ranch flavors. Read more for video reviews of the two flavors and additional information.
Sporting the same three-dimensional shape, the new Doritos 3D Crunch and Chili Cheese Nacho flavor marks Frito-Lay’s latest expansion in the hot-and-spicy food category, one of the fastest-growing segments in the food industry. Actress Ali Landry is back again to promote the snack and launch a nationwide challenge.
- YOUR PERSONAL KITCHEN ASSISTANT - Cook hands-free by connecting your smart air fryer to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and accessing remote control options through the free VeSync app
- NEVER LOSE TRACK - Spend more time with family and friends and less time in the kitchen with cooking notifications from VeSync to help you get crispy, golden results every time
- UP TO 85% LESS OIL! Enjoy the same crispy textures you love with low carbs than traditionally fried foods while is a fantastic gift for Christmas
- OVER 100 RECIPES! No matter what your skill level is, 100+ detailed, step-by-step recipes in the VeSync app make cooking fun and simple
- FEEDS UP TO 4! Worried about preparing enough food? The air fryer's 5.8-quart basket fits a whole rotisserie chicken or food for 4, plenty for the whole family
Doritos 3D Crunch is one of our most anticipated product launches ever. What’s exciting is that we didn’t just bring back the original — we’ve evolved it to reflect the snacking trends of a new generation. We’re thrilled to introduce a new version at a time when we all could use a small moment of joy,” said Rachel Ferdinando, SVP and CMO, Frito-Lay North America.