For those who either weren’t around in the 1990s or just never tried them, Doritos 3D is essentially a puffed version of the chip that was discontinued in the United States in the mid-2000s. Think of them as “Doritos-meets-Bugles”, with original flavors including Jalapeño Cheddar, Nacho Cheese and Zesty Ranch. The company announced late last month that it would be making comeback on December 28th in Chili Cheese Nacho and Spicy Ranch flavors. Read more for video reviews of the two flavors and additional information.
Sporting the same three-dimensional shape, the new Doritos 3D Crunch and Chili Cheese Nacho flavor marks Frito-Lay’s latest expansion in the hot-and-spicy food category, one of the fastest-growing segments in the food industry. Actress Ali Landry is back again to promote the snack and launch a nationwide challenge.
- The COSORI Smart WiFi has arrived on the Kitchen scene! The first air fryer can now be controlled and monitored with your mobile devices. With the Smart feature, WiFi COSORI is taking your meal preparation to new levels of convenience
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant-Enabled: Remotely control your fryer through the VeSync app or voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Enjoy adjusting and monitoring the cooking progress of your meals remotely
- Practical Design: The special improved ergonomic angled display provides better viewing, without bending over. Slimmer footprint fits on your countertop and saves your space. Product Dimension: 14.3*11.8*12.6 in; Basket Dimension: 9*9*3.75 in
- Easy to Use: Cook your favorites using 11 built-in, one-touch presets: Steak, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French Fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, Desserts, and a Preheat option. Uses preset manually, or pick a recipe in the app and the settings will automatically adjust
- Over 100 Recipes: Find over 100 original pre-programmed recipes in the VeSync app to get you started, with new recipes being added weekly. Find even more recipes from Cosori users themselves in our online community
Doritos 3D Crunch is one of our most anticipated product launches ever. What’s exciting is that we didn’t just bring back the original — we’ve evolved it to reflect the snacking trends of a new generation. We’re thrilled to introduce a new version at a time when we all could use a small moment of joy,” said Rachel Ferdinando, SVP and CMO, Frito-Lay North America.