H/t: The Verge
With some states reopening movie theaters, it’s only fitting that an incredibly skilled drone pilot film an FPV adventure to remind people what they’ve been missing out on this past year. Filmed by SkyCandy, this one-take clip was captured at Mann theaters’ Plymouth Grand in Plymouth, Minnesota and filmed using a DJI Air Unit as well as a Rotor Riot Cinewhoop. It starts from the outside before swooping into the lobby and concession stand. Read more to watch the video.
After zipping by the concession stand, we see a couple handing an usher tickets for a showing before heading into an auditorium. However, due to crowd restrictions or possibly the weather, most of the seats are nearly empty, but that doesn’t make us miss watching films on the big screen any less.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.