Vyrus has been building motorcycles as well as other vehicles for the past three decades, and their latest project, the Alyen 988, will definitely make you look twice. This hyperbike uses a bespoke frame, swing arms and body, while the 1,298cc engine is sourced from a Ducati Panigale producing 205 hp at 10,500 rpm, mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features include carbon fiber exhaust tips, pushrod suspension, and Brembo brakes. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the Italy-based company did not reveal the price of the Alyen 988. However, previous Vyrus creations have sold for just under $100,000 USD, so we can only assume this one will set you back at least that, if not more.
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride. Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor and Wheels- 16 inches front and 14 inches rear tires
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty . Initial charge time: 12 hours.Failure to recharge the battery at least once a month may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.