Launching October 2, 2020 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Origin, Steam and the Epic Games Store, EA’s Star Wars Squadrons is an immersive, first-person space dogfighting experience set in the Star Wars galaxy. Featuring 5 vs. 5 multiplayer dogfights, massive fleet battles, and an original story set during the final days of the Galactic Empire and the rise of the New Republic after the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Read more for the gameplay trailer and additional information.
Players will take part in strategic 5v5 multiplayer space battles with the goal of destroying the opposing flagship in Fleet Battles. They’ll experience the rush of first-person multiplayer combat as they work with their squadron to defeat as many opponents as possible in Dogfights. Pilots need to work together as a team, adjusting the composition of their squadrons to suit their play styles as they progress atnever-before-seen locations, including the gas giant of Yavin Prime as well as the shattered moon of Galitan.
- Kids can role-play as Resistance hero Poe Dameron and fly into battle with this new-for-January-2020 LEGO Star Wars version of the classic X-wing starfighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- It has loads of play-inspiring features including an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, adjustable wings for cruise and attack mode, stud and spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear
- Includes an R2-D2 LEGO droid plus 3 Star Wars character minifigures Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren and Jannah with new-for-January-2020 features, plus blasters, a bowcaster and more
- This LEGO Star Wars building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a great holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 9+ who love Star Wars, LEGO Star Wars and space battle toys
- The X-wing fighter building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide, so it makes an eye-catching centerpiece to show off to friends when it’s not being flown on Resistance missions!
We created this game for every Star Wars fan who has ever dreamt about soaring across the galaxy in their favorite starfighter. Through the collaboration of the teams at Motive and Lucasfilm, we’ve been able to create a high-fidelity starfighter experience with an authentic storyline that invites Star Wars fans to explore never-before-seen corners of the galaxy in their own ship. We’re excited to show all this in action this week at EA Play Live,” said Ian Frazier, Creative Director, Motive Studios.