If you require high-speed internet access in remote areas, then SpaceX Starlink Premium is the solution. At $500 per month, along with a $2,500 one-time hardware fee, this new Premium tier offers download speeds of 150Mbps-500Mbps at just 20ms-40ms latency, almost anywhere in the world with a clear view of the sky. Unlike the base tier, this one boasts an antenna for improved performance in extreme weather conditions as well as 24/7, prioritized support. Read more for a video and additional information.
Current Starlink customers may be familiar with the sudden slowdown or lag during the busiest times of the day, but Premium tier customers will have bandwidth available for critical service, even when the network is under heavy use. The hardware is expected to roll out in Q2, but those interested, a $500 deposit secures you a spot on the waitlist.
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Long Range Coverage: Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole home WiFi coverage up to 4, 500 square feet and eliminate wifi dead zones.
- Better than traditional WiFi Booster: TP-Link mesh technology allows Deco units to form a single mesh network optimize Wi-Fi traffic and keep connected devices running at top speeds as you move around your house
- Dual Band WiFi Mesh Network System: Fast AC1200 Dual Band WiFi makes the deco capable of providing high speed wifi and lag-free connections for more devices.
- Convenient plug-in design to extender Wi-Fi to wherever you want to enjoy smooth browsing and streaming throughout your home