The eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24 not only has 2K video recording, but also night vision, and you can get one for $39.19 shipped after clipping the on-page $5 off coupon, today only, originally $51.99. Monitoring someone in another room? Its integrated AI automatically notifies you of excessive noise levels so you know when they need your attention. Product page.
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your IndoorCam to Apple HomeKit (download our HomeKit User guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360° horizontally or tilt it 96° vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
When motion is detected, the camera begins recording and push a notification is sent to your smartphone or tablet. If you don’t want to be bothered with countless notifications, simply choose to receive the alerts that matter most by customizing the area in which detection takes. You’ll also be able to speak through the camera in real-time to anyone who passes using the built-in two-way audio. One place that may need something more durable is the US Navy’s indoor sea simulator.
Whether it’s your newborn crying for mom, or your victory dance after a game, your recorded footage will be kept private. Stored locally. With military-grade encryption. And transmitted to you, and only you. That’s just the start of our commitment to protect you, your family, and your privacy,” said the company.