Anker’s eufyCam 2 Wireless Home Security System touts its 365-day battery life, and you can get one it for $328.99 shipped, today only, originally $469.99. This system allows you to get a clearer, brighter view of the people in-shot using its built-in AI technology, which identifies and focuses in on the human in the image. Instant mobile alerts notify you in seconds when suspicious motions are detected. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 1080p Full HD: Live-stream and record footage in crystal clear 1080p HD, so you see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
- A Year’s Security from 1 Charge: Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 365-day battery life from just one charge.
- Zero Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufyCam 2 is a one-time purchase that combines security with convenience.
- Advanced Night Vision: The state-of-the-art Sony sensor allows for detailed recordings and streaming in low-light scenarios.
- Ready for Any Weather: With an IP67 weatherproof-rating, eufyCam 2 is built to withstand the elements.
You won’t be bothered by false alerts, as the system uses smart tech to differentiate between humans and random objects. Are your hands busy? Connect the system to Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance. The encrypted data and footage can only be accessed by logging into the account, while HomeBase doubles as a Wi-Fi repeater to boost signal to the cameras and extending the coverage area of your Wi-Fi network.