EVGA’s Supernova 650 GT 80 Plus Gold 650W Fully Modular Power Supply measures 150mm long, which is the same as its width, and you can get one for $49.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Featuring 100% Japan-made capacitors to ensure long-term reliability, a 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation, and an AutoECO mode that turns off fans when the PSU is only under low to medium loads. Product page. Read more for a video on choosing the right PSU for your build and additional information.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) 92% (220VAC - 240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and Dual OTP Protections
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan and EVGA Auto ECO Mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
- 7 Year Limited and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
Other features include several havy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and Dual OTP (Over Temperature Protection). It’s 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.