Photo credit: Park Sang-Gun via YankoDesign
Summer is just months away for those in the northern hemisphere, and that means lots of pesky flies. FOLD may appear to be a standard folding fan, but it’s actually an innovative USB-powered fly swatter. When not in use, it folds into a compact case and can be charged via USB-C. Open it up? The mesh area is electrified and can zap just about any insect with ease or even double as a fan to cool you down on warm days. Read more for additional pictures.
To keep things slim, the batteries have been split into the two handle sections. Activating the electric mesh is as simple as pressing a button on the handle, which in folded form is hidden away so you don’t accidentally drain the battery in storage mode. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on when or if this clever gadget by designer Park Sang-Gun will become available.
- Quick Charge: No more longtime wait, using the latest QC 3.0 chipset and USB-C power delivery protocol, it takes only 3-4 hours for a full charge by using 18w charger. What’s more, it charges your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Long-lasting Heating Than Ever: H01 series offers much longer battery life than old generations, packed with incredibly large battery-10000mAh 21700 Battery, with maximum energy, and minimal increases in weight. It can provide up to 15 hours of heat.
- Smart Safe Heating: Safety is our priority, we only use premium chipset to control the heat levels. From 95°F to 131°F, there are 3 levels of heat to choose from, by a simple button.
- Real Comfort: Smooth and double-sided warm surface, pocket size, curvy body, sleek and lightweight, silicone corner protection anti drop. It’s just everything you need.
- What You Get: Perfect gift package includes Ocoopa H01-PD rechargeable hand warmer, USB-C to USB A cable, travel pouch, user manual and great after-sales service.