Photo credit: Mediastorm via PetaPixel
You’ve probably seen John Wick with lightsabers, but what about a gangster film that has its guns replaced with cameras? Introducing “Camera Wars” by Mediastorm, and it’s exactly as it sounds. Two rival gangs meet in an abandoned warehouse for a showdown, only for both sides to pull out a plethora of cameras rather than guns. Read more to watch.
Thanks to the power of CGI, just about anything can be turned into a firearm these days, including cameras. Ways to make cameras appear more like a weapon rather than photography tool include flashing clamp lights to them to create a realistic “muzzle flash” effect. Or, you could add shell ejection in post production to give the illusion that real guns are being used. Make sure to use “blending mode” for your muzzle flashes, otherwise the assets will tend to look a bit fake.
- 24 MP APS C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range: EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- ISO 100 25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility: Sony E mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179 point focal plane phase detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting. Battery Life (Still Images): Up to 360 shots.Metering Type:1200-zone evaluative metering
- 3 inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots.Viewfinder Type: 0.39 in type electronic viewfinder (color)