When is a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 not just a truck used for transporting things? When Hennessey Performance gets their hands on it. They first unveiled the Goliath 6×6 last year, but have now upgraded its factory 6.2L V8 engine with a 2.9L supercharger system producing 7 psi of boost, along with a new stainless steel exhaust, to produce a whopping 800hp. Read more for the video and additional information.
This 6X6 Conversion includes an additional axle / wheels / tires / brakes, a new rear suspension system, eight-inch lift kit, custom truck bed, Hennessey 20-inch wheels wrapped in BFG 37-inch off-road tires, an upgraded rollbar, LED lights, and revamped front / rear bumpers. One caveat: the pricing starts at $375,000 USD.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
We are very excited to offer our new GOLIATH 6X6 alongside our VELOCIRAPTOR 6X6 truck. These are very exclusive and unique vehicles that make a huge statement anywhere our clients go – whether its Rodeo drive or the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert,” said company founder & CEO, John Hennessey.