The GPD Win 2 is a handheld computer that not only runs Windows 10, but allows you to play Overwatch just about anywhere. Despite its size, this device packs a 6-inch SHARP display, Intel Core Kaby Lake m3-7Y30 processor, Intel HD Graphics 615, 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, and two 4900mAh high-capacity, high-density polymer lithium batteries good for around 6~8 hours on a single charge. More information. Read more for a video review and additional information.
- GPD WIN 2's CPU:Intel Core Kaby Lake m3-8100y 2 Cores/4 Threads. Up to 2.60Ghz. Graphics: lntel HD Graphics 615,Up to 900Mhz DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.4
- GPD WIN 2 is Equipped with 2×4900mAh large-capacity and high-density polymer lithium batteries; About 6~8 hours of battery life,It should depend on the actual working conditions
- Network: 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, 2.4G/5G Dual-band wifi, Maximum transmission rate of 867Mbps.
- I/O: 1x USB Type-A 3.0 ; 1x USB Type-C 3.0 ; Micro HDMI 1.4 ; 3.5mm Headphone&Microphone Combination.
- 6 inches H-IPS Technology touchscreen, RAM/ROM: 8GB/128GB. Only 460 g,Easy to Take In Your Pocket On the GO !!
“But this isn’t a game console. It’s a full-fledged PC which just happens to be designed for gaming. You could also use it to edit documents, surf the web, watch (or edit) videos, and do much more. The Win 2 ships with Windows 10, but you can run Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, or other GNU/Linux software on it. While the Win 2 is designed first and foremost for gamers, there’s not much you could do on a full-sized laptop that you can’t also do on this handheld PC. You just have to get used to the tiny keyboard and small screen first,” reports Liliputing.