For those who don’t know, GTA VR is essentially a free third-party mod for Grand Theft Auto V offline compatible with VorpX and the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift to give an enhanced Virtual Reality (VR) experience. There’s support for native head tracking via OpenVR, while the in-game camera has been modified to follow the movements of the head-mounted display (HMD), giving native 1:1 tracking for both rotational and positional head movements without the need for finicky mouse emulation sensitivity tuning. Read more to see what it’s like to play this VR mod with a steering wheel.
Yes, you can still use your HTC Vive or Oculus Touch controllers to naturally aim, shoot, move, teleport and select your weapon. The rendered FOV of the in-game camera has been automatically set to the value calculated using your Oculus profile for a natural looking view, which means no manual configuration or external FOV fixes are necessary with this mod.
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy access game controls: On wheel D pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft
- Full-size racing wheel and pedals optimized for authentic racing simulation
- 270 degree turn radius with adjustable output options
- Mount security with sturdy clamp system
- The product is not compatible with Xbox 360 and Windows PC. Note: Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual