Yes, even before Lamborghini started making supercars, they were already building tractors. This immaculate condition 1965 Lamborghini 3 CTL, a crawler tractor that was delivered new in Italy, could be yours for the right price. It was fully restored and in a private collection prior to being imported by a dealer in Georgia last year. Read more for additional pictures and information,
Power comes from a 2.2L air-cooled three-cylinder diesel engine generating 40 horsepower, mated to a dual-range four-speed manual transmission and differential steering. There are some accessories as well, including a rear PTO assembly and draw bar, while both head / taillights are functional. It also comes with an Italian registration booklet and a Georgia bill of sale. More information here.
- 【One button transforming】it transforms automatically from car to robot when you hit the button on the remote control. Transforms back and forth easily and quite awesome.
- 【High speed drifting】 it has 4 Smooth wheels and could finish 360 degree turning flexibly in both robot model and car shape.
- 【Realistic engine sound】there are LED headlights and the robot has an exciting sounds when you speed up, play forward, backward, turn left and turn right.
- 【Strong remote control. 4 GHz strong transmitter system and 30-40 meters distance control. Full charge for 1H and it will last up for 20-30mins.
- 【Worry free SainSmart Jr. customer enjoys 45-days money back & 18-months . For any possible defective products, please contact us first, and we will provide a satisfy solution for you very soon.
A black vinyl-upholstered seat is provided for the operator, and controls include handles for the differential steering system, a forward-reverse selector, a shifter for the four-speed transmission, and controls for the PTO and other functions. The 2,500-rpm tachometer incorporates an hour meter which shows 5,800 total hours, about five of which were added by the selling dealer,” according to the listing.