When stop motion film meets video game, you get Harold Halibut, a handmade narrative adventure about friendship, and life on a city-sized spaceship submerged in an alien ocean. In this world, its been 250 years since your ark-like spaceship fled an Earth on the verge of cold war to find a habitable planet on which to preserve the human race. You play as Harold, a young lab assistant for the ship’s lead scientist, Jeanne Mareaux. Read more for the story trailer, screenshots, and additional information.
Mareaux isn’t content with just living on the ship, so the scientist works tirelessly to find a way for the ship to leave the planet and find a new, dryer home. You’ll be able to explore a vibrant retro-future world, complete with voice acting, and tinkering with random objects, like screwdrivers, operating complex machinery, and more, in his quest to find the true meaning of ‘home’. It will be available oon on the PS4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots - 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
We are so excited to finally show you what we’ve been quietly working on these last few years. This trailer proves the cinematic level of production quality the game achieves, and gives you the clearest look at our huge cast of characters and the overall story yet. We’re not far away now, and we’re super thankful to our patient fans who’ve been following this journey – and we’re excited to hopefully welcome some new ones in the future,” said Onat Hekimoglu, co-founder of Slow Bros and Game Director of Harold Halibut.