Brazilian designer Alessandro Russo Silveira always wanted a flying magic broom, but knew there was no practical way to make one without spending millions on research and development. So, he did the next best thing…turn an electric unicycle into a makeshift version that lets you glide down roads. This creation requires that you already own an electric unicycle, making it an easy conversion, as all you need to do is install the carbon steel support frame and then attach the special broom to it. Read more for a video and additional information.
Not just any broom, this one comes equipped with a small saddle and just like you would riding any electric unicycle, you lean forward to accelerate, lean back to brake and to the sides for turns. There are four different versions, with the highest end coming with a metallic silver handle broom. Available next March, priced from $38-$48 for the broom and $55-$68 to get the carbon steel frame.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.