The Mandalorian season two arrives on October 30th for Disney+ subscribers, and to celebrate, Mattel reveals “The Child Real Moves Plush”. Standing 11-inches tall, this Baby Yoda isn’t just something that sits on your desk or a shelf, but rather a remote-controlled toy that can not only move around, but wiggle its head, ears as well as arm. It comes donning the signature brown robe and Mandalorian pendant, complete with four different play modes. Read more for a video and additional information.
Simply wear the wrist gadget and it’ll start following you around. At $59.99, it’s set to hit both Disney theme parks as well as their own official stores. On the bright side, each one comes with a bonus lithograph for you to hang up on the wall.
- This 11-inch The Child plush toy will capture the hearts of Star Wars fans everywhere
- Inspired by the Disney+ series The Mandalorian, the adorable figure with green skin, big ears and large eyes resembles a baby Yoda but is referred to as The Child.
- The toy plush has a soft body, plus a sturdy base filled with beans, perfect for cuddling or display as a collectible
- The character wears his robes as seen in the show.
- Star Wars fans will love taking on the role of The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and caring for The Child on their own
Today’s global digital event celebrates the first of many Mando Mondays to come. Over the course of the next eight weeks, we look forward to unveiling the widest assortment yet of highly anticipated products and digital content inspired by beloved characters and moments from The Mandalorian,” said Paul Southern, Senior Vice President, Licensing and Franchise, Lucasfilm.