Summer is finally here, and when you want to take a standard cooler to the next level, there’s the Heineken B.O.T. This Beer Outdoor Transporter is essentially a fully autonomous robot that can hold up to 12 cans and can follow you just about anywhere, complete with an AI personality that can actually speak. Unfortunately, this extremely limited-edition robot will not be for sale, but is rather a contest prize. Read more for a video and additional information.
No other information has been released, although B.O.T. does appear similar to some other robots released in the past, but with obvious Heineken branding. On a related note, did you know that the company launched its first non-alcoholic beer in 2017, called “Heineken 0.0”? That’s right, it has nearly the same taste as the full-alcohol version, and even lower in calories than a typical soda beverage.
- THE MOST CONVENIENT MICRO-FRIDGE: This compact fridge is perfect for everyday use. You can use it to store your lunch, drinks and baby bottles.
- PORTABLE MINI FRIDGES: 3 pounds, perfect for on the go. You can place this fridge in your car, office or dorm. Plug into either your home outlet or car 12V outlet - Both charges are included in the box.
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: This mini-fridge is (10 x 7 x 10 inches) has a flush-back design that allows for multiple placement options in any room
- COMPACT: 4 Liter capacity chills six 12 oz. soda cans; interior is 5 x 5 x 7. 5 and includes a removable shelf that offers a variety of storage options so you can store small items such as yoghurt, fruit, milk, bottles etc
- GO GREEN! : This product was engineered with thermoelectric technology. It uses advanced semiconductors that are free of CFCs and refrigerants, making it better for the environment.