Huawei has just launched the Mate Xs, the company’s new flagship foldable 5G smartphone, running Android 10 with the EMUI 10 custom skin on top. Featuring an 8-inch FHD+ (2200 x 2480 pixels) foldable OLED display, a Kirin 990 5G SoC, 8GB RAM, 512GB of internal storage, a quad rear camera setup (40-megapixel (f/1.8) main + 16-megapixel (f/2.2) wide-angle + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) telephoto + ToF camera), and a 4,500mAh battery with 55W Huawei SuperCharge support. Read more for two videos and additional information.
When folded, the device has a 6.6-inch main display and a 6.38-inch secondary screen, but when unfolded, it transforms into an 8-inch tablet. Unlike its predecessor, the flexible display sports a two-layer polymer structure, and is manufactured using a technique adhering two layers of aerospace-grade polyimide with an optically clear adhesive for improved image quality, color saturation, brightness, and most importantly, a high degree of durability.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
The Huawei Mate X was our first foray into the foldable category and it set the standard for the industry. The Huawei Mate Xs is raising the bar further with even more powerful connectivity and integrated user experiences. It’s the fastest 5G smartphone of its class. Prepare to meet the unprecedented – again,” said Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group.
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) February 24, 2020