Firstly, if you get queasy at the thought of burns, cuts, scrapes, we do not recommend clicking any further, but for those who don’t mind, here’s one reason why you shouldn’t keep any phone in your pocket at work. Simply put, an 18-year-old girl had her Samsung Galaxy S III in her pants at work when it suddenly exploded and caused some severe burns. Continue reading to see the damage – warning, the image may be disturbing to some.

It’s insane to think that the phone you’re either using right now (or maybe just put down 5 minutes ago), can become a burning a bomb. The girl whose phone exploded actually had to have her pants ripped off in order to prevent further injury. And the burn was bad. Real bad.

[Source]