There are so many smartphone manufacturers nowadays it’s hard to keep up with the latest models, especially if it sounds similar to another brand. Introducing the Infinix Note 7, which features a punch-hole design on the front, and a circular camera module out back. Features include a 6.95-inch HD+ LCD panel, MediaTek Helio G70 processor, an ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage and MicroSD expansion. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
The quad camera setup consists of a primary 48MP sensor with f/1.79 aperture lens, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP Macro camera and a low-light video sensor with f/1.8 aperture lens, while a 16MP front-facing camera can be used for selfies or video calls. On the bright side, there’s a massive 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging as well, all running Android 10 skinned using XOS 6.0.
- 5.45 inch capacitive screen, HD 1440x720 pixels, 295ppi, CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM439 Octa core 2.0GHz, GPU:Adreno 505
- 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD, OS: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0
- 13.0MP rear camera, 5.0 MP front-facing camera, Dual Nano SIM Card dual standby
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost. FCC ID: 2AFZZ-RMSC3EG